Get Silky Hair Using Home Remedies

Women love to change their hairstyles often. They go according to the latest fashion which is buzzing.

Hairstyles suit only certain types of face cuts. So before you sport a new hairstyle it is important to ask your peers and close ones their suggestions.

Silky hair is one common type of hairstyle among youth and working women. It is easy to maintain and does not consume a lot of time.

Today, many women go to beauty parlors to either straighten, curl of make their hair straight.
You can make your healthy hair silky at home if you follow these easy beauty tips.

1.Aloe Vera is one such ingredient that is highly nutritious. Mix a little amount of aloe Vera
gel along with shampoo when you wash your hair.

2.Apple pulp or apple juice also helps to make the hair silky and shiny. Apply apple contents to your hair and rinse after half an hour.

3.Make a mixture of mustard oil, curd and lemon. Apply this mixture to your hair and wash off after half an hour. This makes your hair silky and shiny.

4.Mix olive oil and two whole eggs together and apply it to your head. Let it be for about 20 minutes and then rinse well.

5.Massage your head with almond oil. When you massage your head on a regular basis, blood circulation on your head improves and thus helps your hair to stay healthy.

Apart from all these hair care tips to make your hair silky and smooth. Keep in mind not apply unknown products to your hair as it will cause hair loss and damage.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Neetu and Friends,
Any idea on the "BIOTIQUE" shampoos which are available in the market?.I have heard it is very costly.Is it really worth spending on them?.Do share your views if you have used it.
Coconut oil does a lot for hair. It makes hair soft and silky, easy to brush through and brings its condition back to touchable. It even smells nice and is great for a pampering session before a good night out. The small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for easy absorption, giving hair a smooth and soft texture.

Coconut oil is easy to use on hair. Put it on the hair, rub it in, relax for a minute or two, and wash out. The procedure is as simple as that. With perfect results you can feel the effect even before the hair dries.

To get better results, some people apply a couple of teaspoons of warm coconut oil at night and wash out the oil in the morning. To warm the oil, you can place the bottle in warm water. If you find that too troublesome, put the oil on and cover your head with a shower cap for about an hour. You can take a long relaxing bath in the meantime. Wash out the oil from your hair after that. Repeat this procedure every few days for luxurious hair
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]@Neetu and Friends,
Any idea on the "BIOTIQUE" shampoos which are available in the market?.I have heard it is very costly.Is it really worth spending on them?.Do share your views if you have used it.[/quote]

@ Nagalakshmi

i too have heard lot about the biotique products,i haven't tried out any of its hair care products...currently i have been using its sunscreen from past 2 yrs,and it is not that expensive one...i'm satisfied...the best thing about these products is that they are all made from natural things(ayurvedic)...
I wish I could give a try on any biotique shampoo if it is not that costly.Thanks for the reply,Neetu. :) :)
I havent heard the name Nagalakshmi and to my knowledge ayurvedic products are costly and need some feedback before trying..I dont use Ayurvedic products as my hair will become frizzy after using them and color also changes to red if I continue..as already my hair is brownish.. :lol: :)

I hope this link can help you Nagalakshmi
http://biotique.com/
The best way to apply coconut oil to your hair is immediately after a shower or bath, when the hair is still wet. It should not still be dripping wet, but more than slightly damp.

It doesn't matter whether the coconut oil is liquid or solid (pure coconut oil solidifies at less than 76 degrees F, but it's still perfectly good).

Take a small amount (about a half teaspoon for long hair, less for shorter hair) and put it in your palm. Rub your hands together and begin the application at the ends of your wet hair, using your oily fingers to distribute it evenly and lightly.

The trick is to use just enough so that the oil will penetrate the hair, without leaving an oily or greasy look. Use more at the ends, less in the middle and very little, if any at the roots.

Don’t use any oil near the roots if you want to avoid the greasy look.

Although the molecular structure of coconut oil is perfect for penetrating inside the hair shaft, and works beautifully with the natural hair proteins, its still easy to go overboard with the application, and end up with oily hair.

If you’ve applied enough to make the hair look oily, the only way to remove it is to re-wash the hair.
Very useful information. thank you so much neetu.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for the link you have provided,Rajani.I have started to use "Green Apple" shampoo from Biotique.I didn't see much difference.
We can obtain silky and thick hair by using herbals. That is 1. cast-roil
2.a mixture of (guntakalavara aku, marri vudalu and sesame seeds oil)
3.fenugreek seeds socked , grinder and mixed in curd and apply to hair.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Lemon juice has a special effect that you can use as an aid to help you create silky hair. It is easy to apply to you hair

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.