Do you think it is safe for girls to work in a call center in the night shifts? Share your views...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apparently, this is not safe in Delhi and surrounding areas. But risk is the price of independence. Girls should work in call centers even in night shifts but take precautions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is always good to work at night shift for girls also provided they are being in safety belts and they should be under self control. Nothing can happen if all the suitable security measures are taken over and proper self control is taken care of.
it depends on the environment of the call center.if the enterprise provide them security confidently then girls can be ready fr the night shift.
No,its definitely not.Its not safe for the women to work in the call centres because of its timings.
It's fraught with risks in certain places where law and order is very poor!
Yes,i believe that girls are safe if some tight security is there in the call centre.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with Ronark but its not possible for all call centre..So it`s not safe for all girls..
Yes,it is true that for all call centre security is not possible. I think that Atleast in night shift this security should be there,although if there is no security in daytime.

Want to make each day Accountable

It is actually because of the preconceived notion by many that girls working in call centres are not of good characters resulting in some unfortunate incidents that has raised this question. I too have worked in the BPO sector and in unearthly shifts and not even once I felt threatened by anyone or anything. It is the responsibility of everyone in the soceity to make sure that the girls are safe irrespective of time and place, if that cannot be done, then the girls should take it upon themselves to protect themselves against undue advances. I suggest that girls should carry with them a bottle of pepper spray. I would have suggested a knife or a gun but that would be illegal! :ohmy:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
These BPO services are here to stay and would provide source of economic sustenance to many and it is a must for the government to ensure safety and security of all!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.