Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very true, because of the entry of BPO services and call centres, there has been a marked improvement in the socioeconomic statuses of hundreds of families and it is everyone's job to ensure safety of the employees of these companies.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My experience tells me that the situation in this context is particularly bad in the national capital and its neighborhood!
Now, it is not so unsafe as there is police verification of the cab drivers and their time to leave and drop the last employee is registered daily, along with this they have to ensure that the lady who they have dropped has entered her house.

Moreover, it is not their sole responsibility, but the ladies should be cautious enough not to fall in such situations. They can ask for day shifts also.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
No it is not at all safe. but now a days some companies are giving better facilities and protection to their lady employee. so no problem even for night shift. But before going to night shift the girl should inquire completely how the work and surrounding and the behavior of the colleagues then she should join.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

if the organization provides suitable security in night shift then there is no need scare about night shifts also.
There is no harm to girls who work in call centre provided with adequate security facilties.
Yes the callcentre girls are having the problems by providing the security they can get rid of problems.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.