Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes responsible and friend like parents always create good relationship with children..maybe I almost reached their standards though not completely. Not all parents are same..that's my thinking. :)

However I feel lucky that I am not born now, as now-a-days some parents are really create hell for their kids...lot of ambitions how can the little ones bear it.. :unsure:
Yes, most of the parents want to get rid of their children in present days as they are making their children away from them by joining them in hostels at a very small age in which children need parents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, most of the parents want to get rid of their children in present days as they are making their children away from them by joining them in hostels at a very small age in which children need parents

Well keeping them away may sometimes be good thing as over concern can make them stubborn. But what I am saying is too much of ambition of parents is effecting children and they are getting psychological problems.

Well keeping them away may sometimes be good thing as over concern can make them stubborn. But what I am saying is too much of ambition of parents is effecting children and they are getting psychological problems.

Yes these days parents expect too much from their kids making them under pressure to perform better in their exams which is dangerous as they come in depression if they can't meet the expectation.But in your case Sarala it is just opposite you should ask someone else to make your parents understand this. :blink:

Yes these days parents expect too much from their kids making them under pressure to perform better in their exams which is dangerous as they come in depression if they can't meet the expectation.But in your case Sarala it is just opposite you should ask someone else to make your parents understand this.
:blink:

Sanjeev,

It's difficult as @ Sarala's parents may misunderstand her and even worsens the situation. In such cases she only has to deal the problem as first of all they should understand that she too has some ambition.
Rajani, am telling about my cousin's parents, as they joined their 2 small kids in hostel at the age 4. this is really bad on their part.

yes you are right,my parents did show much interest in my ambitions as they feel a girl should marry only. Anyway i can handle it and make my way

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What is One thing that your parents can't stand about you?

If I submit something wrong, my parents won't stand with me :evil:

Meera sandhu
Rajani, am telling about my cousin's parents, as they joined their 2 small kids in hostel at the age 4. this is really bad on their part.

yes you are right,my parents did show much interest in my ambitions as they feel a girl should marry only. Anyway i can handle it and make my way

but that's not good on your parent's part someone must enlighten them that girls are going to moon these days. :blink:
My parents have the problem they can't understand my feelings.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My parents have the problem they can't understand my feelings.

Perhaps, they are also saying same thing about you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.