Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My parents what my personal life settlement rather than my career

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually,Parents are like Careful,when they give birth to Girl Child. You don't need to worry. If you want to work or do some job, you can do after marriage.

Want to make each day Accountable

My parents did n't let me do my job and made me sit in home.

What is the reason? :blink:

You must ask them calmly. :blink:
My parents always want my personal life settlement and only i can full fill my dreams which i want to achieve in my life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not only your parents all parents want their children to settle in a good life. Some ones will become true but many of them wont.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My parents always want my personal life settlement and only i can full fill my dreams which i want to achieve in my life

I did not get what you said? Can you explain it again? :blink:

I did not get what you said? Can you explain it again? :blink:

She told that Her Parents wants them to settle down. She is the only one who know how to fullfill her dreams.

Want to make each day Accountable

If i have a marraige with other Cast, rather than Hindu,they won't tolerate this.

My parents also never tolerate this thing... :)

Vinu

It looks as if you are from an orthodox family but that's OK you can start doing some online work while sitting at home like Boddunan and can do a full time job after marriage. :)
having deep friendship :P :P :P :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.