Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My answer is neutral. It depends upon mentality, tendency and adaptibility of people using the social sites.
Person who is worst will remain worst. Person who is good will remain good. It has nothing to do with development or technology.
Yes it may happens in many lives who will take the net as life.The social networking sites are playing a major role in fightings this also proved in the UK.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

no is is not happening at huge level . however social networking helps to ink the people in the bordom period.
I AGREE WITH ISHA BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE MISUSING THE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes i will also agree with this point this social networking site will destroy human emotions today people share their all sad or happy moment trough this social site.
it does not destroy our real life participation. these sites help us to be in contact with our best buddies and family members.

SurekhaRamesh
I think most of the member have negative opinion of social networking due to so many mishaps happened to some users. But, in really any technology or discovery has both bad and good side..for example what was the intention in discovering nucleur weapons if it harms environment around us?
We do not have answers for that as most of the time any discovery do not have intention.
Similary the social networking is just one such discovery, where the negative effects are not taken in account. However people can use it limitedely as virtual interaction is not possible. We should not blame the technology for our foolishness and stupidity. :dry:
Yes, social networking sites will destroy real life if that is surfed limit less and if we are in limit then there will be no destruction

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.