Life is like that...!!!

I was passing through a local train as usual during mid night. The compartment was almost empty. The train was rushing through the woods penetrating the heart of the darkness when suddenly I heard a noise. My first thought was what it could it be?. I at once got up from my seat and rushed towards the direction of the noise from where it seemed to come from. I found a helpless young man being robbed by a group of thieves or robbers. He was crying to part away with his money which he got after a month's of hard work....

I intervened the scene and stood before them. The robbers asked me to move away but I was determined to help the man. Knowing my intention, two of them tried to attack me from the front but I was even quicker to hold their hands and threw them down on the ground. Suddenly, one of them tried to attack me from behind but I moved away and he ended up hitting his own men. I saw three of them lying down on the ground and crying in pain and agony....

The leader of the group of robbers felt nervous seeing his men falling like pin cards. Suddenly he dropped down in his knees and asked me for forgiveness. With out uttering a word from my mouth I pointed my finger to the helpless young man whom they were about to rob. The leader of the robbers turned around and asked him to forgive and returned the money which he took from the young man....

The young man caught me in his forearms and cried in happiness said "Thank You"!
Just then I heard someone calling my name and when I opened my eyes I saw my mom asking me to get up from my bed...!

Yes friends, it was a dream but I learnt a valuable lesson of life from it...!!! :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abe dara diya. Mai bhi Mumbai me rahta hoon It dream but this type of things happen in mumbai time to time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: ajay
That's a good one Ajay! The thing is that many of us want to do something heroic like this and in real life we are not able to, so this feeling manifests itself in our dreams! Although I am sure, when faced with such a situation in true life, you will surely face it bravely! :)

[quote]Abe dara diya. Mai bhi Mumbai me rahta hoon It dream but this type of things happen in mumbai time to time. [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: I too was a bit scared when I thought this happened for real in Mumbai, it happens in Pune too, although not in trains, but in autorickshaws!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Such dreams would help composing fight scenes in films.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nice dream, can you please tell me ajay what less you have learnt from this dream

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nice dream, can you please tell me ajay what less you have learnt from this dream

Well Sarala, the lesson which I have learnt is aptly pointed out by Kalyani...! We should deal with odd situations in our day to day lives bravely. Not only that, we should even try to unite in odd situations and help out those people who are in distress or are being troubled, harassed or looted by anti-social elements in our society...!
Such dreams would help composing fight scenes in films.

Never expected such kind of comment from an experienced member of boddunan like you Gulshan...! This post was posted for creating some healthy discussion about the problems we face in our day to day lives from gangsters and robbers who does such things. I agree even though it was a dream but yet it is something of concern as these things very often happen in our day to day lives...!

Since many of the members complained about the fact that they are not getting new posts of late or only getting repeated posts which are already being discussed here hence the initiative was taken for the same. But anyways you have different ideas altogether....!
It is nice initiative Ajay. Well i agree with your view that bravery is always needed in such situations. But in real most of the people do not dare to attack in such situation and become scrapegoats. The fear dominates all of us. :unsure:
Bravery is needed but it is not right always.The fear dominates all of us. Nicely said,.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think this time Mumbai public is quite well then before but still problem of terror attack. Terrorist put his eye on Mumbai due to croud .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]It is nice initiative Ajay. Well i agree with your view that bravery is always needed in such situations. But in real most of the people do not dare to attack in such situation and become scrapegoats. The fear dominates all of us. [/quote]

Yes, Ajay, this is a good thread as incidents like this are only increasing in numbers and people should become aware and accept that such things happen around and its only a matter of time when it could happen to them as well.

True to an extent Rajani, but mere bravery is not the requirement, but the attitude of people too matters. Like for instance, we read so many accounts where a person gets looted in broad daylight or a person is killed right in front of a bunch of people, something that is a result of old rivalries. Usually the looters or killers are hardly 2 or three, maximum 7-8 in numbers whereas the audience around them is far more in numbers. If all those people decide to unite and fight, the perpetrators would definitely have no stand to do their own thing. But general attitude is, its not happening to me so why should I care! If this changed, then so many of our problems would be solved.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.