Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ohh i hold my hands in suspense at last it was opened like your dream i got a lot of high tension with your dream.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]It is nice initiative Ajay. Well i agree with your view that bravery is always needed in such situations. But in real most of the people do not dare to attack in such situation and become scrapegoats. The fear dominates all of us.

Yes, Ajay, this is a good thread as incidents like this are only increasing in numbers and people should become aware and accept that such things happen around and its only a matter of time when it could happen to them as well.

True to an extent Rajani, but mere bravery is not the requirement, but the attitude of people too matters. Like for instance, we read so many accounts where a person gets looted in broad daylight or a person is killed right in front of a bunch of people, something that is a result of old rivalries. Usually the looters or killers are hardly 2 or three, maximum 7-8 in numbers whereas the audience around them is far more in numbers. If all those people decide to unite and fight, the perpetrators would definitely have no stand to do their own thing. But general attitude is, its not happening to me so why should I care! If this changed, then so many of our problems would be solved.[/quote]

Completely agree with you kalyani. But this attitude is very difficult unless selfishness and fear both should not be there in people. We even do not fight for justice together as one feel it is waste of time and another feel that it is not useful for society ( case of anna movement).
[quote]Completely agree with you kalyani. But this attitude is very difficult unless selfishness and fear both should not be there in people. We even do not fight for justice together as one feel it is waste of time and another feel that it is not useful for society ( case of anna movement). [/quote]

So true Rajani, but the attitude is generally more of,. its not my problem to bother with it, rather than the fear factor. So I am in favor of facing such situations openly without any expectation of help from others!

I remember an old interview by Bipasha Basu, during the earlier stages of her career, she had to travel by local trains in Mumbai and since the timings for shooting were quite odd, she mostly used to travel late in the night when trains are mostly empty and crime rates high. To counter any unpleasant episode, she used to carry a hammer in her purse! I really feel that each one of us should equip ourselves similarly, not to kill, but to keep ourselves safe! That way we can prevent a lot of incidents from turning real.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes I agree with kalyani . every one should take initiative to protect themselves

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.