Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As all know online shopping is being common these days so this is the time when frauds can also fast up their activities to make people fool. So be careful.
I think one should avoid online shopping if not compulsory. The most important disadvantage is that you do not know the product condition when it is going to be delivered to you. Secondly, you don't have any other options but to wait for the delivery to be made. I ordered a pen-drive but had a lot of headache, as the product was delayed in courier and after writing 2 to 3 times to these persons I received it after 5-6 days.
One should avoid online shopping as much as possible because at the time of online shopping, you may not get exact feel of the product.
I am totally agree with Mr Pinakin that there is no option to know the present condition of product.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i also received pendrive after 10 days but hadn't any headache and it is in good condition and working very well.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.