Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No ,Not at all. My husband mostly purchase online.We have to purchase in reliable
website. Check this one fetise

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
online shopping is good for those who don't want to waste time in market n malls to search n buy the product.
Actually it depends on what kind of deals you get. In my opinion, if you trawl the shopping sites and spend some time researching on them, then you can get the best deals on stuff you want. In my personal experience, Amazon.com and indiatimeshopping are best shopping sites, although indiatimes site, being Indian may put you through some grief before you get the stuff, they usually delay it, but is a reliable site. Amazon, like other shopping sites, source their products from vendors located across the world so depending on the location your product is shipped from, the shipping costs vary. But in amazon too, there so many good offers in which if you order stuff worth 25 dollars, you get shipping free.

Shopping online also saves you from physical efforts and enables you to do it from the comforts of your home.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hi kalyani,
today i get got the pendrive which i have bought from letsbuy.com . it was well packed so that product can not be hurted by environmental conditions .
wow thats great. you are the second person where i heard that the thing which ordered by online has got same item

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]hi kalyani,
today i get got the pendrive which i have bought from letsbuy.com . it was well packed so that product can not be hurted by environmental conditions . [/quote]

Isha its good that you got the pen drive in a good condition. I had never heard of letsbuy until now, will surf it and see how it is!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well i think the some standard sites like ebay, amazon and 99labels can give good experience. I have bought silver ring from ebay and it was of good quality and is geniune pearl silver ring. I was sure that ebay sells only geniune product but we should research well before purchasing any product as sometimes we may get confused with the sizes or color.
Online shopping is quite risky.

You not bargain for any product.
Sometimes we little confused about product's look.

Before one week, I ordered for 2 toys cars. On firstcry.com site. Now I got cars in good condition.

Be positive
but i have bought pendrive it is in good condition . it is new piece and working well. Some cases of online shopping are really risky .
ya sure its products are good . may be can help yours.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.