Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How to become moderator or admin?

Why people wants to be an admin or moderator so quickly?

they thinks that it is more beneficial to them....everyone thinks that...
I dont want to become admin or moderator.If any one is given to me iam not having that much sufficient to work 100% trut to this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thank you all for the information and i think the suggestion made by Gulshanji is very appropriate. if there is advertisement it would be easy for us to know where we fit and how can we be permanent in this site.
You asks the question and goes offline for a long.Keep here for a long .You can also become a moderator.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You asks the question and goes offline for a long.Keep here for a long .You can also become a moderator.

i think this is relevant... a moderator need s to be active in boddunan daily and be active in forums....
I dont want to become admin or moderator.If any one is given to me iam not having that much sufficient to work 100% trut to this.

you are working well now... in my opinion you should definitely consider being a moderator...after all you have been here for long and you just have to work as you work now.
Even am interested to become a moderator. I will also try for it but after fewdays

you will make a good moderator.. i see that you have become a maestro mate ..congrats...i think i have seen only 2 maestro mates active here.. its you and santhoshji...
thank you deepak. I felt to announce that i have reached maestromate but as busy I couldnt announce. Any way at least one congrates i have got. I am happy.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: deepak
Sarala I joined this site late but accept my late congratulations on this achievement of yours.
Thank you vidimayur, Maestromate is the last level in Boddunan. I guess you don't know about this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.