Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we can believe but not completely. I already registerd in Bharat matrimony. If i find the person of my kind then I will enquire about him. If that person is related to my relatives then I will process. If we follow in this manners then we can believe matrimony.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes well explained the members who proceed seriously they really get the advantage of it and in the same time they should be ready to get emails daily from these sites as they send lots of emails.
A lot of these martimonial sites have come up. One should be vigilant in selecting the right one. Some of the sites like Bharat Matrimony or Shaadi.com seems to be genuine one,but there are a lot of other sites which are not genuine at all.
Friends I have gone through profiles of many people. I found it to be bluff. Some are genuine but most of them are fake. They want innocent girls for chatting and dating. Beware of matrimonial sites. I have twice deleted my profile.
thats why before trusting the matches we need to inquire alot and then proceed

Friends I have gone through profiles of many people. I found it to be bluff. Some are genuine but most of them are fake. They want innocent girls for chatting and dating. Beware of matrimonial sites. I have twice deleted my profile.

Devyani
I agree with you but not all sites allow cheater. Recently my cousin sister got married from the profile selected from bharatmatrinomy. So try once if you want to test.however dont give any personal details immediately in the site.
yes, I agree with Rajani. Bharatmatrimony is good genuine website.am also trying from it

If you are paid member then you could know use of matrimonial site in better way.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes, santosh is absolutely right. But some times there will be fake also

Luck meets us with people who are are for us so no need to join such sits.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.