Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They are planning to have more users so that their registrations will be more and more.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Deepak they are trying to launch in basic models also.So they joined with that company.

that is good to hear..but every basic model with gprs is able to access facebook with the applications i have mentioned....
Face book on mobile,it will increase the number of users and will be easily accessible.

Exactly, this will surely gross more users and the best thing is that it would be available to everyone everywhere on the go. Now one can remain connected no matter where one is with their friends and beloved ones...!
Face book on mobile,it will increase the number of users and will be easily accessible.

Exactly, this will surely gross more users and the best thing is that it would be available to everyone everywhere on the go. Now one can remain connected no matter where one is with their friends and beloved ones...!

almost all the sites are now launching their mobile versions too. it has to be understood that in many countries the number of mobile Internet users outnumber the number of pc Internet users.

almost all the sites are now launching their mobile versions too. it has to be understood that in many countries the number of mobile Internet users outnumber the number of pc Internet users.

Yes, the number of mobile internet users are more and applications are also being made mobile friendly but still I do get the feeling that accessing any site from pc has a charm and beauty which could never be replaced by any other gadgets....

Me too have such applications like the Facebook, Getjar and you tube in my mobile but I use them very rarely or only when pc is not available to me. I definitely enjoy them most on PC...! :)
correct ajay...accessing Internet in pc is always the best option. but what makes mobile more user friendly is the fact that it makes accessing Internet even while traveling possible. in a busy life , where no one has enough time, it is the mobile Internet users that will rule the market f0r times to come
you are right deepak, mobile internet help us to access internet while travelling as we cannot carry or hold pc.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mobile internet users are large in numbers compared to any other network and it will further bloom in the future.
Face book is planning to have its features in a basic mobiles also.This is a good move by facebook.

Thanks for the information sasi, facebook mobile application is really a very good move by this facebook reaches to every one.

Vinu
Now a face book is very famous in india as well outside india in asia it increase the no of members all over the world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.