Shahid Kapoor will play Tom Cruise's role in the Bollywood remake of 'Knight And Day'.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
knight and day was a superhit movie..superbly played by tom cruise..
The bollywood is just looking towards other states movies which was hitted and trying to remake them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

He is a good hero .I hope he will play his role well.
that is ok. LEts us wait for the movie.
I wish he play well

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The bollywood is just looking towards other states movies which was hitted and trying to remake them.

this is true to some extent.......italian job is remade as players with abhishek bachan in the lead.......then there is also singham,ghajini,force and a series of priyadarshan- akshaykumar movies.....
He is a good hero .I hope he will play his role well.

shahid is an amazing actor and a superb dancer.whether he can live upto the expectations of stepping into a charachter of tom cruise......we will have to wait and see...
Very good news for Shahid Kapoor fans. But Shahid deserves it. He could be a hollywood hero if this film clicks at the boxoffice.
the remake of hollywood films into bollywood has never done well.most of them has simply flopped.now we are awaiting the release of players.
knight and day was a superhit movie..superbly played by tom cruise..

By seeing his acting in Bollywood, does he really suits acting in Hollywood movies? I wish him all the best.
I am really very excited to see this movie. When will this movie release in theatres?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.