Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nobody can equalize Tom cruise. I dont think shahid is right for this movie

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I think it is not good to compare tom cruise with shahid as both are having their own style. According to desi style shahid could be successful with his role in this movie as he did in his previous movies.
I think it is not good to compare tom cruise with shahid as both are having their own style. According to desi style shahid could be successful with his role in this movie as he did in his previous movies.

but it will be difficult to map desi style with Hollywood role.
Its was really amazing to watch "Knight and day". I liked it very much. It would be nice to shahid and lets us how he puts himself into it.

Want to make each day Accountable

maybe correct...now that players is releasing soon..we can see how well abhishek bachan plays the italian job.
He is a good actor and he play his role very nicely.
Shahid Kapoor will play Tom Cruise's role in the Bollywood remake of 'Knight And Day'.

Knight and Day, is a 2010 romantic action comedy film starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.

maybe correct...now that players is releasing soon..we can see how well abhishek bachan plays the italian job.

In this movie, Abhishek Bachchan says one dialogue... "Bahut jald tum sab ek hazaar crore ke malik banne wale ho" When he says this dialogue, he never seems excited about this or motivated.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.