Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This will be easy for all subjects but for maths it will be difficult.

Yes, i guess. implementation of online exams for Maths would be bit difficult.

maths can also be conducted as objective test....
many competitve examz these days have maths section which is an objjective paper.
System of online exam is good.But will it be easy to all.I think alternative system should be continue.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yeah that is actually a good idea and objective papers are a right way to check knowledge as person can answer only if he has in depth knowledge.
Thank you said by: deepak
I agree with you abhishek that these MCQ type of or objective kind of examinations are more easy for both management and student, MCQ also require less time to do and check but the problem in objective question is that time is less and questions are more so have to response very quickly.

But, they can be implemented in schools and colleges, provided a person/teacher is also with them.

Meera sandhu
Going to school or colleges ,exam has a another importance.Online exam has no that taste.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes now a days exams for several certified courses are conducted online.
Hey deepak
Now a days every examination whether its is competitive or any test which is given for interview in any company there you have to give and aptitude which is totally depend on maths and question are objective. Aptitude test has become the pattern of all examinations.

I know many of the universities take online exams and it is as successful as offline exam.But most of them take objective type of exams online :( .I don't know any university which take subjective exams online.
Yes.. Actually I have attained this kind of online exams but its quite poorly manage.. May be its not same for all but its too hard to stop students from copying.. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.