Ever since Miss Mamata Banerjee has taken over the reins of West Bengal,the people all over the country if not the world have seen her work like a veritable dynamo and one such extraordinary exhibition of such frenetic energy and efficient management was when the tragedy struck at AMRI that has drawn praise from one and all - even Ratan Tata was singing in her praise!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mamata is indeed a human dynamo, I admire her for the way she gets things done instead of wasting time in image building. She is one of the most simple and humble politicians that exist in India today. No wonder Ratan Tata is impressed by her crisis management skills.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I too welcome this change on the part of part of Ratan Tata. Mamata too was portrayed as an anarchist everywhere including some in boddunan forum! No chief minister - at least I don't remeber- ever was seen personally consoling the greiving relatives, arranging post mortem in the shortest possible time and even managing the crowd!
But Ratan tata is a business man .he criticized Mamata when she was not in power and now he is singing to make good relationship.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ramprosad, Ratan Tata is only praising her for the kind of work and dedication she has shown in support of the victims, something that other politicians have miserably failed. He has already shifted Tata Nano project elsewhere so we cannot say that he has vested interests in praising Mamata.

Whatever may be the reason but I am sure Mamata who is known to be very big-hearted and never maintains any narrowness in her thoughts would use this instance to build constructive relations with Tatas!
[quote]Whatever may be the reason but I am sure Mamata is known to be very big-hearted and never maintains any narrowness in her thoughts! [/quote]

Very true, she is only minister I know of who chose stay in a humble house that floods with water during rains when she could have gotten herself lavish quarters.

She is one of rarest of politicians in India. She has held ministerial postion at the Centre several times and has been in public life for more than three decades and still remains crystal clear in her dealings!
[quote]Whatever may be the reason but I am sure Mamata who is known to be very big-hearted and never maintains any narrowness in her thoughts would use this instance to build constructive relations with Tatas![/quote]
This is true about mamata only the last word will be anybody.This is my opinion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As it's a topic Tata-centric I have deliberately used it, Ram Prosad!In any case
you can't hope to succeed in building constructive relationship with anyone who is not disposed that way!
[quote]Whatever may be the reason but I am sure Mamata who is known to be very big-hearted and never maintains any narrowness in her thoughts would use this instance to build constructive relations with Tatas!

This is true about mamata only the last word will be anybody.This is my opinion. [/quote]

I don't think Mamata is only out to jeopardize relations with anyone. Her stand regarding Singur was only because of her concerns for the environment and to prevent ecological damage.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.