Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Kalyani

Her stand was principled which was vindicated subsequently as land-grabbing from poor farmers with indaequate compensation sparked off protests in various parts of the country. It's her consistent stand on this issue even Mayawati who claims to the chapion of Dalit causes sided with land-grabbers. Racing track has come up on the tears and blood of the poor in Gautam Buddha Nagar!
Yes which is why I admire here even more. I hope we had another Mamata in Maharashtra. Here the farmers are having to sell off their lands for dirt cheap prices for various SEZs and places of lavish decadent like Lavasa! The builder lobby and politicians belonging to a certain family are the only ones that are gaining anything out of them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

I haven't collected all the information for my article which I propose to write and finish off in a few days' time in which I would provide how FDI in retail trade or more precisely the entry of Multinationals would gravely impact the interest of all.

And about Mamata what I can say is that she may have human failings but you can rest assured she won't talk of saving poor to fleece and bleed them white like Lalu and others!
Ram it will be common in politics if we want any work we must praise for our work.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]@Kalyani

I haven't collected all the information for my article which I propose to write and finish off in a few days' time in which I would provide how FDI in retail trade or more precisely the entry of Multinationals would gravely impact the interest of all.

And about Mamata what I can say is that she may have human failings but you can rest assured she won't talk of saving poor to fleece and bleed them white like Lalu and others![/quote]

Looking forward to reading your article, should make an interesting read and also get more knowledge about the issue.

Yes Mamata is the only one person in politics, who actually walks the talk!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Kalyani!Hope to complete it soon!

About Mamata Banerjee I am confident that she would prove her critics wrong very soon!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.