Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many accounts would be hacked in a day,so huge losses.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes the facebook team is trying to hard not to hack the accounts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

not only facebook but we must also make sure that our boddunan account is safe from hackers as once our account gets hacked , the hacker might change the address and ask for payment.
Making a strong and difficult password should be the first step towards making our hard earned money safe.
deven if you use strong password also people are hacking from gmail account.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes i know sarala..but still a strong password is anyday better than a weak one right?
Ya of course. But I heard a news that there is a seperate software to find the password of other people. I am not quite sure with this. I Will collect information and inform you guys.

yes i know sarala..but still a strong password is anyday better than a weak one right?

ya strong password with combination of characters+numbers+characters will help our account to be safe from hackers.

Vinu
Many of the hackers would in the same way as you think. So I think those people can easily find it out.
When a password has combination of characters and numbers its very hard to hack.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.