Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think India can still make it up. We have a strong line up especially batsmen like Dravid and Laxman. they can stand and play for whole day. So there is every chance of winning. But its quite difficult.

winning is practically immposible mate..best india can do is to draw this match and that too will require the best of every indian batsmen
Ya winning is not going to happen here after. Atleast India should try to draw it and Sachin's 100th century is the last hope.
We have nothing to get except loss from this match.Hope Sachin will get 100th century from this match.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sehwag gone ! Gambhir and Dravid is on the crease. Gambhir looking good. The pitch has now become so much good for batsman. India take this advantage. Its 57/1 now.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now the pitch is good but the batsmen must have patience to bat for 2 days.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

India need to keep patience. Batting condition are going to improve. But i am thinking,that slowly the pitch would be good for spinners. Roughness will on the pitch on Day 4. Indian players are good to play with spin,so good sign for india.

gambhir is back to form.everything is going well..warner had a great catch of sehwag's favourite shot.
I noticed that the Australian captain has placed a very attacking fielding. I wonder why dhoni doesn't do like this. If you are not getting wickets,then they should try to stop runs,and that is what austalia is doing.
still,India is finding those gaps and that's good from india's perspective.

gambhir is playing some great shots in those gaps.
we need a great partnership to save this test match.If dravid and laxman get back in form means we can save the test match from loss.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.