Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan ji

I agree with you, what you have said is only shared because it is in document.

Since that i am already from kerala, I have not seen any democratic rule. If there is a bandh, it will be observed very strictly and there will be another bandh for the previous bandh

Such is the state of Kerala

Any government elected by people is democratic. It makes no difference whether the ruling party is communist, congress or any other. The ruling clique everywhere dominate and do what they like. This is a sort of anarchy. any state in India is not better. In Punjab, Akalis do what they like. There were extremists killing Hindus. We have seen Sikhs killed in Delhi by Congressmen after Indira Gandhi assassination. I think Kerala should be better in this regard.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree to gulshanji. I think Kerala is the most peaceful state in India. No communal riots or caste spirit. People are literate and standard of living is very high comparing other states. Here, daily wages of even an illiterate male worker in a rural village is minimum 400-450.. In UP, it is 100-150. Even if we blame this state for communism and union, different unions have mutually helped each other for getting employee's basic rates.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.