Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sorry guys, as it is a valentines day I have uploaded heart picture. When I get married I can upload again i felt. So Now its time to laugh and make others laugh. So I felt to upload a smiley so I have uploaded it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5397]}
@ Sandhya

I told she will go tommorow I am saying this only from past two weeks. I am not a liar.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5388]}

So...you want her to go or not?
I think....when she find that you will get full freedom in her absence, she has decided to stay back.
Now, I think, you are actually going to cry. :laugh:

The volumes of tears and its spasmodic discharge from Sasi's crying eyes put me in extreme doubts if he would be happy or unhappy in his better half's absence!!!
He is crying now. This means, he will definitely be happy if she leaves.

She knows it well. That's why she is not going :evil:
0058_2012-02-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5398]}
I have a different take! May be his show of sorrow is making her laugh more - and more sorrow for him - and this buckets of tears threatening to flood boddunan forum!!
Had I not come across this site on internet, I would have been still on different sites where I still am on and adjusting my online time for this site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some fake sites are in net and I never joined in any site before.I am working first in this site.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Some fake sites are in net and I never joined in any site before.I am working first in this site.

Some fake sites, there are thousands of fake sites on Internet, one should never join any such sites.
0101_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6142]}
Surely it'd have mattered a lot, I won't have become a poet!!
I too would have been on another site if i were not here. :)

There are many sites on net scam or legit one need to invetigate first before registering on them. :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6142]}
Surely it'd have mattered a lot, I won't have become a poet!!

So, Boddunan made you a poet?
:evil: :woohoo:
7_2_213_2012-03-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.