Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4520]}
And your jump has been into the right platform!!

I want to fly like this small elephant. Actually, is it elephant?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4520]}
t77061_2012-01-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4521]}
I'm not that sure! But it would require elephantine efforts for an elephant to fly!!
Wow! Chinmoy, you really have put us into a thinking mode and I feel like a mean witch! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4523]}

Actually if I had not stumbled into boddunan, I would have doing something nonsensical like clicking ads on various PTC sites against my better judgement and thanks to boddunan, I discovered I have a good flair of writing and can tax my brains in witty discussions with friends like Chinmoy, Kumaresh, Rajani, Gulshanji, Abid, Swetha, Meean, Deepti and all the others here (its not possible to mention all names here and some are now missing too) The best thing that could have happened is writing on boddunan has given me great confidence and I just finished translating my fifth book yesterday, it will be out in market in 15 days! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Are you a writer? :huh: Please give me more information about it, as I am a new comer to this site.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Are you a writer? Please give me more information about it, as I am a new comer to this site. [/quote]

Oh no, I am not a qualified writer as such, I write only for boddunan, you can read my articles here! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But you wrote,
"The best thing that could have happened is writing on boddunan has given me great confidence and I just finished translating my fifth book yesterday, it will be out in market in 15 days! "

I want to know about it.

Meera sandhu
Wow kalyani mam i dont know up to now you are a writer what is your book name.Will it eligible for us here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Chinmoy jee I missed many members here who has good knowledge and helpful nature.

Frankly speaking, Nothing much difference would have happened to my life if i wouldn't have joined Boddunan.

Please dont take it in wrong direction.
I can't say what i would i do if i hadn't joined boddunan last year . I have joined it last july and enjoyed the community of people here .
wow Kalyani ji

I need you to throw a party for the following reasons

1.You wrote 5 books in Non English language--good

2.You translated all the 5 books into English Language-- o God! you have elephantine patience!!!!!!!

3.You need to provide us with a summary of the books

4.success of all painting exhibitions and shows which you do

4.Thanks for including my name!!!!

p.s just image of a party or food nahi chalega!!! :D

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.