We do listen about the good effects Yoga, Meditation & Exercises.How many of us do you think really implement any of this in our daily life?

smriti
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier, people didn't pay much interest to these sort of things. But now-a-days people are more health conscious. I think, number of people have increased if we compare it with people 10 years ago.

Meera sandhu
good to know...i would really appreciate if you share your personal experience too......whether you follow any of them or not.

smriti
I use thread mill for half to 1 hour. But now-a-days I am a little lazy. :laugh: But, try to do it at least 3 days, half hour. Now a days my husband has started Badminton in the early mornings. (Here not much cold). Otherwise, he uses thread mill.

Meera sandhu
what about yoga and meditation...Has anybody benefited from anyone of them........

smriti
what about yoga and meditation...Has anybody benefited from anyone of them........

Sure. I have heard many people saying, it influences our character, it relieves mental pressure, bring peace and calm if done in early morning.
But I don't have any personal experience. Let us see what our friends have to say.

My husband started yoga classes. Bought books and cds also. But he discontinued after 1 or 2 months :P

Meera sandhu
I want others to participate too....not just me and Sandhya........

smriti
Now a days people likes yoga and meditation a lot as this will reduce our stress and make our mind peace. I do meditation every weekend. It helps me very much to get out of stress and makes our mind peace.

Vinu
We can spare many times for nothing so we should spare at least half an hour for our health to keep fit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I use to do exercise and meditation daily and it calms the mind . This is really a divine experience.
I did meditation for few days and i helped me. But unable to make it a habit. I also started to Walk a couples of miles,but after few days i stopped to even Walk.

Yes,it helps when you do those things and make a habit.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.