Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks maverick for your replay on right time with correct answer.

@smith
as kalyani mam says, i didnt seen you on forum activities and many things in boddunan. If you really worked hard here with full time, i can assure you can earn more what you have earned in this 2years. So there is no point to ask for special bonus.

Vinu
Sumit,

As I was scrolling down the pages of the forum, I saw this thread of yours and I con not stop myself from commenting on it. I saw your stats that you posted at the beginning of the thread and it seems to me quite healthy and I would suggest you continue here as a member of the site as I have advised you in the past also.

I appreciate your idea of expanding your work to other sites as well because I am also at present quite busy with writing articles for my clients with other sites. I will start writing for this site as soon as I get time. The best would be to remain here and try your luck with other sites as well.

So, as a friend of yours, I would suggest to remain here and also work with other sites.

Luv you as a friend,

Ajay(ajay9779)
Sumit I have seen you in forum and many good topics and answer you posted so if you wish you come back.Boddunan is open.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It feels great to see Ajay back! Welcome back Ajay! All the best!
Its good to see ajay back again and also supporting to stay active in boddunan site is great.
Welcome back ajay.

Vinu
Hi all..Hope you guys remember me..I use to check out the site whenever i get time and today i couldn't resist going without replying to this thread..

@Sumit
In my opinion the whole idea of boddunan is not just about money..I was introduced to this site as a place for easy money but once i entered money became secondary..There is so much more to boddunan than just cash credits..just check the response you got here..I think this thread is a testimony to the fact that boddunan is a family..Everyone is talking as though a brother is leaving the house!!..well i dont think anywhere in WWW forums you can find such a relation..
So my advise..if you feel you are not getting what you deserve, negotiate with the webmaster in person..and if you think you can't earn enough money here you can still participate in other sections of boddunan..after all knowledge is also wealth..Hope you will stay :)
bye everyone..
Hi Sumit,
I could suggest you one thing, any online website which pays you money is more or less similar to Boddunan except the Google Adsense Revenue Program and always think that these sites serve as source of your pocket money but not your main source of income.
Regards,
Karthik.
welcome MC after a long days.When I joined ,you were active,but now a days we could not see you .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yeah even i agree that its not all about earning money.....its all about sharing your experience with people .........i like taking part in the forum......... :cheer:

smriti
[quote]Hi all..Hope you guys remember me..I use to check out the site whenever i get time and today i couldn't resist going without replying to this thread..

@Sumit
In my opinion the whole idea of boddunan is not just about money..I was introduced to this site as a place for easy money but once i entered money became secondary..There is so much more to boddunan than just cash credits..just check the response you got here..I think this thread is a testimony to the fact that boddunan is a family..Everyone is talking as though a brother is leaving the house!!..well i dont think anywhere in WWW forums you can find such a relation..
So my advise..if you feel you are not getting what you deserve, negotiate with the webmaster in person..and if you think you can't earn enough money here you can still participate in other sections of boddunan..after all knowledge is also wealth..Hope you will stay
bye everyone.. [/quote]

Welcome back MC, so nice to see a post from you after such a long time! Hope you are here to stay! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.