Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great reply from Gulshanji as ever! I am not going to quit it unless compelled by unavoidable circumstances.Where do you get this intellectually stimulating ambience and thrilling spirits?
Yes....there are many things in the world more precious than money.
Money can give us good food, but not hunger
Money can give us expensive bed, but not sleep
Money can give us many friends, but not sincere ones. .....

Meera sandhu
Money is ephemeral and joy stays permanent!!
Sumit,
Without working hard we cannot get even a single rupee.
First try to spend your every minutes which you are liesure on boddunan. And write articles and follow the forum how to earn from boddunan which i have writen recently. and then see you will have result.

Boddunan is not only for earning money. It is a transformer, where we learn many things and especially communication and knowledge.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If you have any doubts just message me or ask here, I will surely guide you. I request you not to leave such a good site. I feel , This site is a gift for us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I'm 29 jobless Electronics & Telecom Engineer by qualification ,thts make feel tht BODUNAN has earned profit from members hard work since its existence.& what members are shared is just small amount for hard work.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
I wish BODUNAN admin atleast think of Reward programe payout comparing 2 gr8 INDIAN RECESSION.

So IF BODUNAN dn't wish 2 increase payout ,many hardworking member will find gud option on WWW

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Sumit,

Boddunan is not Google and the earnings are also not in that range. I do understand your situation but boddunan is a secondary source for your pocket money and to get engaged your free time with your friends here, share knowledge with them. I don't think you should consider boddunan as primary source of income. If that is the case, you should do very hard work of writing 5 good articles per day (not sure you did this).

And coming to revenue, boddunan shares its 35% of the revenue with its users, about 40% goes to web hosting and remaining is shared for articles etc. (with adding further funds from our pockets). Do not think about profits on sites with 8k users.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick is right and thanks for the informations shared.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sumit, all I can say is that when an opportunity is presented to you, you should seize it and use it to your advantages. Boddunan presents many avenues of earning money and, since I have known you from the day you joined here, you have not explored any of those well enough! So I really question how you can ask a special bonus???

Also, I have noticed many are posting job vacancies occasionally, something that you could have looked out for! Well, each one to his own, if you feel that you are unable to continue, feel free and all the best! If you ever feel like coming back, you are most welcome and help will be extended to you as always!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.