Is there any permanent remedy for dark circle which form under the eyes?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there any permanent remedy for dark circle which form under the eyes?

have you not started yet, using cucumber :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sarala, there is no permanent remedy for dark circles since it is mostly your lifestyles, your dietary habits and genetic disposition that influences whether you may or may not get dark circles. Like me, I do not have tendency to develop dark circles, no matter how tired or ill I may be or may not have slept well consistently, I never get any dark circles.

So if you are having this problem, make a change in your lifestyle first and see the difference!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i am also suffering from dark circles but it isn't much visible yet .
The best home remedie is the good sleep if you have 8 hours sleep means the dark circle will go away.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The best home remedie is the good sleep if you have 8 hours sleep means the dark circle will go away.

Sarala, add two more extra hours to it. :laugh:

Meera sandhu
try pacing round cut cucumber piece over your eyes or you may try with gulabjal soaked in cotton pad....this would relieve you of some of your stresses...and of course a sound and good sleep is really necessary....

smriti
This thread really helpful for me as im suffering from dark circles around my eyes. Thanks for sharing...

Vinu
This Thing Is due to the Not proper sleep and also Due to lack of water too.
yes , alam , you are right. I made changes in the point you have specified. that is i started drinking more water and sleeping for more time. so most of them are got covered. it takes time to cover completely

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I use to apply kwar gandal on around eyes and keep it as it is for few moments or for 1- 2 hours.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.