Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is a film named Saaya. John Abraham was the hero. That film was that much inspired from a Hollywood movie that, it took some direct scenes of the original also...(Some scenes under the sea) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its not a new thing Sandya :) there are thousands of Bollywood films which are inspired by Hollywood and even some of the scenes are just a copy of Hollywood film :( but of course they are copied at our level and no where near to Hollywood direction. :P

But what to say about that film, Saaya, where scenes of that original Hollywood film were itself included. :P ...That much inspired!!!!!

Meera sandhu
I did not see the Hollywood version of Saaya but i saw Saaya on theater and i liked the film very much though it was a Flop movie of its time. :laugh:
Most of the bollywood action movies are copied from the hollywood. There is no doubt in this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But they most of the times get flopped in Bollywood even though they do good business in Hollywood. :laugh:
I have seen lots of songs which are copied from westerners and as well as china. Indians really work very less,in composing their tune.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.