Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are so many options available to make pictures far better. Number of free tools are available, even I gave 3-4 software to do improvement in the pictures captured.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are so many options available to make pictures far better. Number of free tools are available, even I gave 3-4 software to do improvement in the pictures captured.

Sunil... Can you tell me few free tools for editing pictures.. But they should be free.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Sunil... Can you tell me few free tools for editing pictures.. But they should be free.

There are lot many software available, you just google it and you can easily find it.

Vinu
First practice in photoshop as it is easy to handle and then try others.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi...Ram your kids are cute. :)

Some kids take time to speak as my younger brother was in this category he too did not speak even at the age of 4 but now he speaks well. :)

My kids as you can see on my profile pic are 3 years of age and they sometimes when speak don't stop i think i need to take them to a doctor who can give some medicine for not to speak much. :laugh: :laugh:
[quote]Hi...Ram your kids are cute.

Some kids take time to speak as my younger brother was in this category he too did not speak even at the age of 4 but now he speaks well.

My kids as you can see on my profile pic are 3 years of age and they sometimes when speak don't stop i think i need to take them to a doctor who can give some medicine for not to speak much.[/quote]
Now I also think so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi ram, your kids are having more talents within them. They are drawing very good. And also now on photoshop they are rocking... Congrats yar. What's your kids name? :huh: i like know. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.