The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What a communication, just with symbolically. Really funny and interesting

Sometimes symbols are more powerful than spoken words!
yes absolutely correct.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's why I made you my Guru in this matter.....(for stealing gifs from google library) :cheer:
11770_2012-03-27-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

That's why I made you my Guru in this matter.....(for stealing gifs from google library) :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6434]}
Chinmoy jee what this image mean. I didnt understand it. Is it getting hecups or what

Sandhya where are you going for taking rest to your eyes if you are not there means forum section will be bored.

No going to bank at Kodungallur .....(where I resided before)

I have noticed from last 2 days you have not been so active as you used to be. :)
Ya last 2-3 days sarala,sasi both are active as like past. Its happy to see them both active. :cheer:

Vinu
Thank you vinod. I am bit busy from few months. Now became free. so I will be active from these days

Chinmoy jee what this image mean. I didnt understand it. Is it getting hecups or what

Sarala,
It's meaning, only we two can understand..... :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya where are you going for taking rest to your eyes if you are not there means forum section will be bored.

No going to bank at Kodungallur .....(where I resided before)

I have noticed from last 2 days you have not been so active as you used to be. :)

Day before yesterday, I was not at home. Yesterday, full power failure. This week, I have not written even a single article :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.