The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Im So sorry to hear that, be consider that we all our boddunan friends are there with you on your sad moments.

Vinu
My happy moment has now changed to a sad moment. My husband's uncle (chachaji) died due to bone cancer. So, now, I am to leave. I will join you on Monday.
Bye friends

Hi Sandhya sorry to hear this sad news.
:(
How much old he was?
My happy moment has now changed to a sad moment. My husband's uncle (chachaji) died due to bone cancer. So, now, I am to leave. I will join you on Monday.
Bye friends

Hi Sandhya sorry to hear this sad news.
:(
How much old he was?

At Christmas vocation also, no problem. He is 69-70. 2 weeks only...known about bone cancer, last stage , also both kidneys failed, sugar, cholesterol..... It was better for him to leave than.... :( ..but became first to go, in his generation....

Meera sandhu
Cancer at last stage causes lots of pain and it becomes almost unbearable for a person. :( I have seen many people who cries with the pain in cancer. :(

BP,diabetes,cholesterol problems are common and makes body weaker.
I am so sorry to hear that but you shall have to admit that these things are part of the life and we have to accept them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very sad,indeed! I came to know about it only through this thread and now I can understand why you were absent yesterday. May God give you all strength to pass through this challenging hour of life and rest his soul in peace!
Cancer at last stage causes lots of pain and it becomes almost unbearable for a person. :( I have seen many people who cries with the pain in cancer. :(

BP,diabetes,cholesterol problems are common and makes body weaker.

When I told this incident to my friend, she told me about her co-worker at her office who is 32 years old. He lost his twin brother recently....that also, 6 months after his marriage. Blood cancer.

Meera sandhu
Friends
An urgent!!!!
So, I am on leave today. Perhaps I may return afternoon or evening. :)
Miss you all the whole day...bye.....

Yesterday, full day I was online.....so this journey will give a little rest to my eyes too!!!!! :cheer:
TATA....see you later

Meera sandhu
Sandhya where are you going for taking rest to your eyes if you are not there means forum section will be bored.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya where are you going for taking rest to your eyes if you are not there means forum section will be bored.

No going to bank at Kodungallur .....(where I resided before)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.