Do you like to sequal movies?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here are the Sequal movies Released 6 January 2012

The Devil Inside
Beneath the Darkness
Norwegian Wood
Roadie

I think I am right santosh Jee.
I don't like this type of movies as all are horror and fears me also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It has become a trend to make a sequel in all languages if a movie earns at Box office. Earlier, it was seen only in Hollywood. But, nowadays in all Indian languages, I think so.
In Malayalam, a film named "In Harihar nagar Part-2" after a gap of 20 years, released 2 years before. It is really a great idea to make such films after a long gap. I think it is the first sequel made in Malayalam. People accept it because it was something like nostalgia, story of 4 friends met after 20 years . But seeing its huge success, producer made its next sequel, the next year. But nobody remembers it :laugh:
For the knowledge of Bollywood lovers, Dhol is the Hindi remake of In Harihar nagar(Priyadarshan)

According to me, it is a great idea if film is made in the way as I described above. Otherwise it will only be remembered as a business strategy to make films only for money

Meera sandhu
Not only in Malayalam it make great effect in Bollywood too.Agnipath is a example of recent sequal movies.
Not only in Malayalam it make great effect in Bollywood too.Agnipath is a example of recent sequal movies.

I think Agnipath is not a sequal movie. It is just a remake inspired from the past.

Meera sandhu
Agni path is not a sequal movies then you give a example of any such movies in bollywood.can a Don movies of Sharukh khan is a sequal movies as come with a part 1 and part 2. Is i am right or wrong.
Yes Agnipath is copied movie and Don2 is sequal movie and don of shahrukh is copied from old don of amitabh bachchan

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

There is one more Movies Dhoom it is also a sequal Movies and its third part is going to release in 2013.
Now the Upcoming movies in a sries of sequal movies is Houseful 2. It is a first sequal movie of Chunky Pandey.
I like sequal english movies and not hindi movies. However Dhoom and Dhoom 2 was too good in Hindi movies.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.