I am very shocked to learn that one of my great cricket heroes is diagnosed with lung cancer!! All we know how great a fighter Yuvraj is! Let us pray for his speedy recovery!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really? Really shocking!!!!
For some days, he was ill.....But such a shock, never expected...
As I told....always expect the unexpected.

Meera sandhu
Yes,the tumour what was intially diagnosed to be non-malignant has been found to be malignant and now he is in the USA undergoing chemotherapy! I am sure you would come on top of it like the he hit those mighty,scintillating sixes in the T-20 World Cup!
Is it serious or in the first stage?

I am praying for him.

Meera sandhu
Yes,YV is good fighter and he will fight from Cancer and will return strongly.

Want to make each day Accountable

He has a Cancer in his lungs which is of Golf Ball size. He is taking treatment in US. We hope that he get well soon.

Want to make each day Accountable

I know this through news. anyway Let us pray for him to get recovery

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends

Participate in this thread and pray and pray for this lovely person.It's a cruel irony of fate that a person who runs a foundation to help others sportspersons and engaged in other humanitarian activities is facing such a crisis in his life!
I knew now only, through forum.
The man who brought us world cup after 28 years. How can we forget him?

Meera sandhu
This is really shocking news i pray to god that Yuvi recover and again come to playground and hit 6 sixes of six ball.All indian cricket fans are waiting for you.You Don't Worry we all with you.
It is indeed shocking that such a wonderful person and a dynamic player like Yuvraj is so ill. Let us all pray and hope that eh recovers soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.