Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But I am really happy to read in newspaper that he will be cured soon and he will be able to play after May. :)

Meera sandhu
Yuvi will again hit 6 sixer.
1)will fight to be strong himself Physically and mentally,
2)Will fight against disease,
3)will comeback in ground,
4)will get support from all,
5)will give us another cup,
6)will make India proud.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am somewhat relieved to learn that it's in the first stage and curable! Wishing a very speedy recovery and return to the crease of life!
Whew! If its in the first stage , then chances of recovery are much much more! Thank God!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very good Slogan you use Ram It may help Yuvi to Recover as Quickly as before T20 World Cup.World world is waiting for his recovery.As he is in first Stage of Cancer it is almost Curable.
Just google the title of the thread and find its rank!
Whew! If its in the first stage , then chances of recovery are much much more! Thank God!

Yes. He will be saved 100%. Also, he can play after 6 months. Really a great news. :)

Meera sandhu
I knew that YV has been affected from cancer through news. I was really woried:(
but when i came to boddunan and on this thread i came to know that cancer is on initial stage so it can be easily recoverable. I am happy now.:)

Vinu
His father said that he realized that Yuvi was not well and he requested him to go for treatment,but Yuvi refused at that time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That really a bad response by Yuvi.If he response on that day.might be he will be ok.and cannot suffering from this disease.So we always obey and response to our parents.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.