Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes sarala it cannot be done. Humorous person will not be active and happy everytime.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Humor is nothing but a way of life and it's something one can't try for. It has to come naturally depending on one's outlook. But one thing is certain - if you can not laugh looking at yourself - don't indulge in it!!
Humor is an act,which is undefined. People just get involve in characters of different people and this produces happiness.
Humor is endless and any time this can happen.

Want to make each day Accountable

Humor is an act,which is undefined. People just get involve in characters of different people and this produces happiness.
Humor is endless and any time this can happen.

Of course...humour should be spontaneous and then only it gets big impact. Isn't it?
We can never think over and over to find a new joke :P . It just arises in a fraction of seconds

Meera sandhu
The jokes which we see in Comedy circus and at various places,it really stun us.They have a huge art to do that.Those artistic act,makes huge humor.

The jokes which we see in Comedy circus and at various places,it really stun us.They have a huge art to do that.Those artistic act,makes huge humor.

But most of them, I feel repeated...hence not interested in such programs

Meera sandhu
After a long tiered work,some laughter should be there. I also watch it often,but whenever i get time,i like to watch and laugh.
Ofcourse,laughter is the best medicine.

Just by the appearance humour can be created and there is no limitations further. :)
People who have happiness should feel lucky.So,laugh and laugh and be happy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes, people who are humorous is always happy and active mind.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.