Did you ever dare to talk against to your ceo or boss with soft words?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I thought I always talk to my CEO with soft words. I think I used harsh words also but on a very few occasions. I never like to use harsh words against any one, big or small unless must.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

At present my husband is my CEO...no one else... :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

He never dare to talk to me in harsh words..... :laugh:

Meera sandhu
i am not a software person to answer for your question. but on our garment field i always talk to my CEO in soft words and he is friendly to me :)

Vinu
Ok let me share my experience.

In one of my company I worked, there the ceo is thinking to not to pay us. As he has no projects in his hand. but he made us work for his website. As he made us to work and used our time. then according to the rule he should pay us. When I and my collegues went and asked him about the salary, he said you are still learning that in my company then why should I pay.I felt so bad and I have replied him sharply that what you said is true that we are learning in your company but worked for your company only. Then he shut his mouth and paid us.

In one of my company I worked, there the ceo is thinking to not to pay us. As he has no projects in his hand. but he made us work for his website. As he made us to work and used our time. then according to the rule he should pay us. When I and my collegues went and asked him about the salary, he said you are still learning that in my company then why should I pay.I felt so bad and I have replied him sharply that what you said is true that we are learning in your company but worked for your company only. Then he shut his mouth and paid us.

ha ha ha...poor boss..... :P
Will you say this to our admin too if he don't pay you money and say so......
(just kidding)

Meera sandhu

I you were on salary basis and he had no projects, he had no right to stop your pay. The most he could do was to keep you on bench and pay you your basic salary without incentives. If you were on retainer basis, then of course that would call for an agreement in between you two.

We are not at the training position. We already know the skill but our TL was feeling that we are learning and he told to ceo that we are learning and finally the ceo felt that he can take the advantage of this.

Did you have an appointment letter mentioning your perks and salary? If you were only there for training purpose that was totally different but they still pay stipend to trainees.

It is a kind of fake company. For returning the borrow which he took from his friend he is running the company. If he is running the company his friend wont ask him money. That is the agreement they kept. So there are no rules in our appointment letter and all.

So that was entirely some thing suspicious from A to Z. You did nice to leave such a company. I think for person like you who is a qualified software engineer there is no shortage of jobs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.