Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So please give that food items as i want to reduce weight. ;) ;)

Why can't you ask to send a parcel??????? She is from your Andra

Meera sandhu
I will choose Maths,science and current affairs as I am best in them, I think maths is only subject in which practicing make us brilliant and best in it.we start liking it and enjoying problem solving.I like to work with worksheets for practice ,I like trigonometry as my best subject.
irrational numbers worksheet
I will choose Maths,science and current affairs as I am best in them, I think maths is only subject in which practicing make us brilliant and best in it.we start liking it and enjoying problem solving.I like to work with worksheets for practice ,I like trigonometry as my best subject.

I totally disagree with you....
Maths is not the only subject which can make us brilliant......intelligence is not all about solving problems related to numbers only...we can solve many other things using our common sense and practical knowledge also... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
Only Math can not make brilliant but it helps to be sharpen in study.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
every subject and field has its own importance and it depends on choice of yours that which one you like.so its not that people having knowledge of maths are intelligent or maths increases intelligence.

a.s.

That's What,I exactly want to say.

That's What,I exactly want to say.

Vikas....Bhaskara of modern India....nothing is in his brain..except mathematics... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (just kidding) :P

Meera sandhu

Maths is not the only subject which can make us brilliant......intelligence is not all about solving problems related to numbers only...we can solve many other things using our common sense and practical knowledge also... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Even i know the people who are not good in mathematics but are good in history and are as intelligent as people who are good in Maths. :)

Even i know the people who are not good in mathematics but are good in history and are as intelligent as people who are good in Maths. :)

Intelligence should be based on logical reasoning...not based on problems solved from books of any subject

Meera sandhu
One cannot judge intelligence by the education.Even the people who are not educated are also intelligent.My mother in law is not well educated as she cannot solve maths problems but she is very good in her house hold works. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.