Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya,
I think you had kept these coins for using in future and all of them went outdated!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sandhya,
I think you had kept these coins for using in future and all of them went outdated!!!

But if we keep them for 10 more years, we can sell it for Rs.1000 or more. Am I not right? Can we see any of those coins now?
Do you remember another 10paise coin....very beautiful....shining silver colour... I searched the net...but can't get its picture. :(
I can't remember when have I seen it with my eyes for the last time.
Can any one post it?

Meera sandhu
I have a collection of pictures to be added to this thread....
But what to do, than function is inactive now....

A few days back, when I saw 10 paise coin from an old house, I was really surprised. A lot of memories are associated with it. Isn't it friends?

Meera sandhu
I always feel nostalgic looking at my collections of letters and greeting cards that I had received from my childhood friends. Those were the days when we exchanged greeting cards on every occasion. I still keep my those cards and letters in a special box. :)
If this could be possible I would like to go back to my school days.Those were the happiest moment of my life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If this could be possible I would like to go back to my school days.Those were the happiest moment of my life.

some sweet candies of late 80's and early 90's are only in memories.....not available in market. Remembering them itself is really pleasant. After all 50 p and 1 rs cost a lot at that time.

Meera sandhu
Pani Puri 1rs- 10 pieces (now 5/- 10 pieces)

Burger 15/- veg burger(now 40/- veg burger)

Maggi 100 gm-10 RS( now it is 90 gms 10 Rs)

Egg was 0.25 paise per egg(now each egg is 3/-)

This is Nostalgia...................

10 years before, a local call costs 1 rupee and STD minimum 3 rupee. Now, both available in 10 paise :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

!4 years before while I joined telecommunication a local call was 1.20+ taxes and STD was according to distance and in four different slots. The maximum STD charges for more than 1000 km was 43Rs a minute by landline.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My mobile has a ring tone nostalgia. When I selected it, it is the ringing of an old land phone of 80's. After 10 years, it will really be added to our memories than reality

Meera sandhu
If I would get the chance to go some years back I will go back to my childhood days.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If I would get the chance to go some years back I will go back to my childhood days.

Sharmistha, your response has brought this thread back and refreshed our memories. Really nostalgic!!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.