The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hi Sandhya how many checks you have received from this site till now or will it be your first check. :) I think forum activation award is contributing lot in your earnings. :)

I joined this site on January 10th....so not even two months old....I have reached the threshold level to earn my first cheque. Then about DFAA, I got some of them of January. DFAA was declared till first week of February...still some cash credits to come to my account. After that no DFAA at all. Yet, I am interested in forums. My major shares came from writing articles. :)

Its great work Sandhya you reached the threshold in just a month its great acheivement. :) I know its better to write articles here to get some cash and its easier way to reach threshold otherwise from points only one may take longer time to reach target. :)

BTW i joined it on 15th Feb and have just 125Rs only in my account its very slow start and really i am not satisfied with my self but i have not left hope and trying a bit harder now. :)

Hey SJ.. I guess those money earned from forum and other awards only.. no article published so far.. I guess approved article will speed up our earning.

Hope so Anand my earnings will speed up with the approval of articles.

I know your income shall increase any way, you are doing absolutely fine. but that is for sure writing is the best option. I am here for 20+ days and have only 5 articles published till date. Hope to get few more soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Okay... Thanks for the info.. But they still giving weekly forum activator awards.. or something like that.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Go to award section on the side bar to have a first hand idea of things, that is one of the best place to see what and how things are working for them

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Okay... Thanks for the info.. But they still giving weekly forum activator awards.. or something like that.

We don't have any weekly forum activator awards. but, we have weekly leaders board. On that first place will get 50 rs and 2-5th will get 25rs and 6-10 will get 10rs.

Vinu
Sanjeev....be confident yaar....
Points only can't help to reach cheque sooner. Now DFAA is also not there. :( You should try to post at least 1 article per day. If its word count is above 1000, it's really great. Along with it actively participate in forum. Always upload pictures in your articles. It will earn you more. 2 or 3 pictures itself can bring you more cash and point credits.
At first, my earnings was also like this. When I begin to write articles slowly, credits begin to come to my account. I think, I published my first article 10-15 days after joining date.

Thanks Sandhya for cheering me and giving some useful tips :) about writing articlea.
I will definitely follow them but before that let me see the fate of the articles in the pipeline. :)

Member of the week...50 rupees for best point earner
Next 2 persons get 25 each
Next 7 gets 10 rs each.
One person can't win member of week continuously for 3 weeks. At 3rd week also, if he is on the top, he will be given 25 rs and the person just below him will be given 50 rupees.
You can also do reviews and polls....it can earn you cash credits daily. But I haven't used that option till now.
Also you can earn points if you participate in puzzles and quiz. Can earn 10 points if you complete the crossword successfully

Meera sandhu
Go to award section on the side bar to have a first hand idea of things, that is one of the best place to see what and how things are working for them

Got it all sunil. I will check that page.

@vinod.. Yes I have noticed on that page how they are giving awards.. Thanks.

We don't have any weekly forum activator awards. but, we have weekly leaders board. On that first place will get 50 rs and 2-5th will get 25rs and 6-10 will get 10rs.

Oh vinodh i lost 15 Rs just by 15 points :laugh: i tried harder to come on 5th rank but it was misstimed i was going with the server time :( but don't know which time they consider as cut off time.Never mind i will try this week. :)

Oh vinodh i lost 15 Rs just by 15 points :laugh: i tried harder to come on 5th rank but it was misstimed i was going with the server time :( but don't know which time they consider as cut off time.Never mind i will try this week. :)

They should counting by server time only.. OR its not true? :ohmy:

the cut off time will be as server time only. you can find the time will close every day approx. around 12 noon. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.