The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote="Sanjeev Gupta" p

Wow you reached to target only in one month.. That's a good speed.. :woohoo:

One and half months :)

Meera sandhu
H aha.. Even that is the quite good speed. I am really not expecting my payment that soon. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Hi Sandhya how many checks you have received from this site till now or will it be your first check. :) I think forum activation award is contributing lot in your earnings. :)

I joined this site on January 10th....so not even two months old....I have reached the threshold level to earn my first cheque. Then about DFAA, I got some of them of January. DFAA was declared till first week of February...still some cash credits to come to my account. After that no DFAA at all. Yet, I am interested in forums. My major shares came from writing articles. :)

Its great work Sandhya you reached the threshold in just a month its great acheivement. :) I know its better to write articles here to get some cash and its easier way to reach threshold otherwise from points only one may take longer time to reach target. :)

BTW i joined it on 15th Feb and have just 125Rs only in my account its very slow start and really i am not satisfied with my self but i have not left hope and trying a bit harder now. :)

Hi Sandhya how many checks you have received from this site till now or will it be your first check. :) I think forum activation award is contributing lot in your earnings. :)

I joined this site on January 10th....so not even two months old....I have reached the threshold level to earn my first cheque. Then about DFAA, I got some of them of January. DFAA was declared till first week of February...still some cash credits to come to my account. After that no DFAA at all. Yet, I am interested in forums. My major shares came from writing articles. :)

Its great work Sandhya you reached the threshold in just a month its great acheivement. :) I know its better to write articles here to get some cash and its easier way to reach threshold otherwise from points only one may take longer time to reach target. :)

BTW i joined it on 15th Feb and have just 125Rs only in my account its very slow start and really i am not satisfied with my self but i have not left hope and trying a bit harder now. :)

Hey SJ.. I guess those money earned from forum and other awards only.. no article published so far.. I guess approved article will speed up our earning.

Sanjeev....be confident yaar....
Points only can't help to reach cheque sooner. Now DFAA is also not there. :( You should try to post at least 1 article per day. If its word count is above 1000, it's really great. Along with it actively participate in forum. Always upload pictures in your articles. It will earn you more. 2 or 3 pictures itself can bring you more cash and point credits.
At first, my earnings was also like this. When I begin to write articles slowly, credits begin to come to my account. I think, I published my first article 10-15 days after joining date.

Meera sandhu
I too observed yesterday suddenly i got back to 5th rank!! i think members earning most points easily by reading articles. they just opening many tabs of articles and just closing without even reading properly. they just aim for the points and not on the contend. I have seen my articles are hit more than 1000 times and only few of them given there comments.

Vinu

Hey SJ.. I guess those money earned from forum and other awards only.. no article published so far.. I guess approved article will speed up our earning.

Hope so Anand my earnings will speed up with the approval of articles.
Points only can't help to reach cheque sooner. Now DFAA is also not there. :( You should try to post at least 1 article per day. If its word count is above 1000, it's really great. Along with it actively participate in forum. Always upload pictures in your articles. It will earn you more. 2 or 3 pictures itself can bring you more cash and point credits.

Those are the good tips... I will follow them during article writing..

By the way what is DFAA their? :huh:

Those are the good tips... I will follow them during article writing..

By the way what is DFAA their? :huh:

DFAA - Daily forum Activator Award. now it is not their.
presently it was stopped. :(

Vinu
Thank you said by: AKP
25 rupees for the best activator on Forums daily. But due to some problems, it is not given nowadays.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.