Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I avoid crowded days too, that not only makes place dirty but costly and unhygienic too.

And that's the reason i too don't go to temples as i don't like crowded place i only go to these when my wife insist on. :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6128]}
I avoid crowded days too, that not only makes place dirty but costly and unhygienic too.

And that's the reason i too don't go to temples as i don't like crowded place i only go to these when my wife insist on. :laugh:

And how many times your wife insists to go to temples? Every day?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Generally I don't go to crowdy place but when I go to any holy places to visit then nothing to do.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Generally I don't go to crowdy place but when I go to any holy places to visit then nothing to do.

Belief of people in God has very much reduced....yet crowd of special occasions has increased. Quite funny

Meera sandhu

And how many times your wife insists to go to temples? Every day?

Not daily but once in 6 months she insists me. :laugh:
as it is a holy place so people love to visit that place. So that place is crowdy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

as it is a holy place so people love to visit that place. So that place is crowdy

Are they really coming to pray? I doubt so :unsure:

Meera sandhu
No they are coming not to pray they are asking for frogiving the deeds they did and commiting for new deeds.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The thread is obviously based on a finding that the influence of holy places is less. The question is raised as to why the holy places are crowded in spite of declining influence.

Let us consider that the crowds gathering at these places do not form majority of Indian people. When several lakh individuals gather anywhere, the place is crowded. This is because the number of people there is much more than that can be accommodated. A small room that can accommodate only 100 persons will be overcrowded with even 150 persons.

India consists of more than 100 crote. So gathering of a few lakhs or even twenty or thirty lakh at a particular place is neither surprising nor an evidence of majority support.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

At festivals, holy places will of course be very crowdy. Yesterday was the most important day of Thrissur people...whole Hindus (may be other people too) were crowded in Vadakkan nathan temple that we can't find place even for a needle.
At auspicious occasions and celebrations Holy places will of course be crowdy. Yesterday people were gathered to see elephants, umbrellas, Panchavadyam and of course, fire works

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.