Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we are good with our family and mingle then the outside people feel fear to do any bad to us. But if our family is not good, always quarrel with each other, fight and be separately in same house then the outsides will have more chance to separate the people by their negative talks

This is called bonding. Have you remember the song of HUM -Chiki bom chiki bom,ek dusreke lie hum.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram wrote: This is called bonding. Have you remember the song of HUM -Chiki bom chiki bom,ek dusreke lie hum.

Ram I never heard this song, May i know from which movie this song is?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ram wrote: This is called bonding. Have you remember the song of HUM -Chiki bom chiki bom,ek dusreke lie hum.

Ram I never heard this song, May i know from which movie this song is?

Film name-HUM starring Amitabh,Rajnikanth<Govinda, kimi katkar.

I have watch that movie by avoiding songs. Oh I missed the song. If it is played again in movie i will surely watch it by listening songs

I have watch that movie by avoiding songs. Oh I missed the song. If it is played again in movie i will surely watch it by listening songs

Avoiding songs do you like to watch movie. many time song bears a good part of movie.

Ram, some times people may no like to watch songs like my dad. so while watching any movie with him , i avoid songs or forward the movie

Ram, some times people may no like to watch songs like my dad. so while watching any movie with him , i avoid songs or forward the movie

Yes we also do such when we have not enough times in hand to see the full movie.

Ram, here the case is different, it is not the mater of time, it is of interest. My dad does not like songs at all.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.