The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We really spend those days in pain when they were born as we both have spent sleepless nights for almost a year but now its OK. :)

And the better part is they don't need anyone to play with them. :)

Won't they quarrel? If so, really nice.

I think, they can't exist without each other. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

We really spend those days in pain when they were born as we both have spent sleepless nights for almost a year but now its OK. :)

And the better part is they don't need anyone to play with them. :)

Won't they quarrel? If so, really nice.

I think, they can't exist without each other. Isn't it?

They are twins and fighting is the only thing which they do most of the time and situation is they even fight on the bed at night too till they sleep. :laugh:

But the fact is they can't live without each other :).My daughter is bit selfish but my son is a real gem he can sacrifice anything for her sister. :)
Small hings between kids are allowed fighting is part of the game.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Present profile picture is a good scenary. But it doesn't suit for a profile picture. I can't find any meaning in it :cheer:
But I really loved that white rose in green background

Meera sandhu
Present profile picture is a good scenary. But it doesn't suit for a profile picture. I can't find any meaning in it :cheer:

White roses? :ohmy:

I thought it to be snowfall somewhere. :laugh:

Actually all his personal photos shown as profile are hidden in mist. Isn't it? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Actually all his personal photos shown as profile are hidden in mist. Isn't it? :cheer:

I liked his daughter's photo in profile picture i don't know why he removed it. :(

I guess he having those roses before than this profile pic.. Now roses are gone as its snow falling.. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I guess he having those roses before than this profile pic.. Now roses are gone as its snow falling.. :laugh:

I think this is the picture he captured when he visited Simla to see snowfall. :woohoo:
Is it taken by him? I thought he taken it from Internet. Its a good pic.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.