The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think you didn't read my message :(

Meera sandhu
Sorry Sandhya I read this only now, will keep it for few days and change it back again. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sorry Sandhya I read this only now, will keep it for few days and change it back again. :)

Thank you.
Actually this photo is very nice. But I want to see you two both. If you include your husband also, then I will be more happy :)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sorry Sandhya I read this only now, will keep it for few days and change it back again.

Thank you.
Actually this photo is very nice. But I want to see you two both. If you include your husband also, then I will be more happy
[/quote]

ha ha ha I will really have to find one that is suitable to upload here. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sorry Sandhya I read this only now, will keep it for few days and change it back again.

Thank you.
Actually this photo is very nice. But I want to see you two both. If you include your husband also, then I will be more happy

ha ha ha I will really have to find one that is suitable to upload here. :)[/quote]

Is that so? let me try one right now. Hey I am in the fray.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like to use my Kids photo as profile picture most of time. :) I don't know if t is right or not. :)
I like to use my Kids photo as profile picture most of time. :) I don't know if t is right or not. :)

I really love your kids Sanjeev.... :)
Particularly because they are seen together...may be because they are twins....Actually I don't know the reason.
I start this thread, seeing your kids' faces...lovely to see them sit together :)

Meera sandhu
I wish I had twins...This is such a nice advantage I missed. :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Heve disadvantages too..it is very difficult to bring up twins, when they are babies. Also, at marriage time, if both are of same sex, then, you have to look bride/groom at the same time. :laugh: :laugh:
Actually Sanjeev is lucky in that case :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Heve disadvantages too..it is very difficult to bring up twins, when they are babies. Also, at marriage time, if both are of same sex, then, you have to look bride/groom at the same time. :laugh: :laugh:
Actually Sanjeev is lucky in that case :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No doubt it has advantage as well as disadvantage too. :)

We really spend those days in pain when they were born as we both have spent sleepless nights for almost a year but now its OK. :)

And the better part is they don't need anyone to play with them. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.