Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Birth rate is much higher than death rate. And the rate we are increasing, we shall leave China behind in not so far distant future. Atleast we shall be #1 some where.

India is no.1 in many cases Sunny
Can you go through this video......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95XN5szWK0

Don't forget to reply :)

I have seen this movie and heard him speak in Hindi among the English speaking people with translation coming from the girl. But this is not the same case here. We are heading forward to #1 in corruption and population at a furious pace.

But even for an ugly crow, she feels her kid is the most beautiful one. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
This all depends on circumstances and the situation at a particular point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

well said sunny, what you said is absolutely true. that depends upon the situation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you so much for appreciating my small effort. I am obliged.

It is clear in the conversation that India is first among many countries in the case of publishing newspapers, magazines and also release of cinemas.

"Atleast we shall be #1 some where."

I have answered to this question through that dialogue :)

Meera sandhu

It is clear in the conversation that India is first among many countries in the case of publishing newspapers, magazines and also release of cinemas.

I must add here that India has more middle income group people than the entire population of USA and Russia. India has more than 600 million people who come under MIG.

I must add here that India has more middle income group people than the entire population of USA and Russia. India has more than 600 million people who come under MIG.

Yes I agree. Even then for me, my country is the best.
In a huge populated country, everything is going on smoothly. It is very difficult to implement law and order, make easy availability of goods...both consumer and agricultural.....Yet everything is going on and everything is reaching our hands, without much difficulty.

Do you know, today we didn't get newspaper due to strike of distributors.It is going to continue till their problems are solved. A simple thing of 5rs that we get every morning....do you ever think, they are passing through how many hands before reaching ours. We know its importance only when we don't get a day. Same is the case of all goods. Even though many problems are going on in India, we still are getting everything we need at our finger tips. How many of us are cultivating land?
If we are really aware of the production of our country, we would have grown at least our crops. Isn't it? Many efforts are going on in the back ground, that we rarely notice. Yet we complaint that..look our country is not growing...it is filled with only corrupt people.
We are ready to say all these things. Yet, we don't put even a single step forward to make at least 1 thing correct. Isn't it?
If so, do we have the right to blame our country?

I know, my country is not the best. But I am proud to say, I am an Indian :)

Meera sandhu

Yes I agree. Even then for me, my country is the best.
In a huge populated country, everything is going on smoothly. It is very difficult to implement law and order, make easy availability of goods...both consumer and agricultural.....Yet everything is going on and everything is reaching our hands, without much difficulty.

Do you know, today we didn't get newspaper due to strike of distributors.It is going to continue till their problems are solved. A simple thing of 5rs that we get every morning....do you ever think, they are passing through how many hands before reaching ours. We know its importance only when we don't get a day. Same is the case of all goods. Even though many problems are going on in India, we still are getting everything we need at our finger tips. How many of us are cultivating land?
If we are really aware of the production of our country, we would have grown at least our crops. Isn't it? Many efforts are going on in the back ground, that we rarely notice. Yet we complaint that..look our country is not growing...it is filled with only corrupt people.
We are ready to say all these things. Yet, we don't put even a single step forward to make at least 1 thing correct. Isn't it?
If so, do we have the right to blame our country?

I know, my country is not the best. But I am proud to say, I am an Indian :)

Hey you are being senti here.
I said we are overall richer than USA and Russia combined together.
Don't get agitated, I am giving the credit not saying any thing wrong.
We have the largest population of people who are better off than in most of the places.
The need is to do some thing for people BPL.

I THINK YOU WASTED A GOOD BLOG MATERIAL HERE :P

Don't say even a single word bad about our country.....I won't like it :( :P

It's true, our country is not the best. Yet, India is no.1 for its cultural diversity, unity, languages spoken, great knowledge obtained through ancestors etc.....

We should always compare us with one who is below us. Then only we will become happy. Otherwise, we will be unhappy always seeing the rich people. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Don't say even a single word bad about our country.....I won't like it :( :P

It's true, our country is not the best. Yet, India is no.1 for its cultural diversity, unity, languages spoken, great knowledge obtained through ancestors etc.....

We should always compare us with one who is below us. Then only we will become happy. Otherwise, we will be unhappy always seeing the rich people. Isn't it?

Are you going through your bad eye attack. I have not written any thing bad but I am praising India's middle income group all along. Read it again 2 times to reach a conclusion. you are a kid when it comes to loving my country. That is stopping me here all along. otherwise I would have been serving in US or Australia.
INdia has 600 million people who are very well of that is a bigger than US and Russia's combined population.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.