Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Helping to our kids is a responsibility of both mother and father but help in a little way so that they are not make it as a habit.

That's right people should do that :) but they don't do it may be they feel it boring to teach their kids. :(
[quote]Helping to our kids is a responsibility of both mother and father but help in a little way so that they are not make it as a habit.[/quote]
Yes it is true and it is said that parents are the first teacher of child.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Helping to our kids is a responsibility of both mother and father but help in a little way so that they are not make it as a habit.

Yes it is true and it is said that parents are the first teacher of child.[/quote]

That's right kids learn from their parents specially from mothers most of the things.My kids almost copy my wife in every thing. :)
I think interacting with you kid is really important to know them and helping them is the best way they could learn from us.

Want to make each day Accountable

The kids are very curious and learns fast at the age of 4~6 years and learns easily whatever he/she is taught.Parents really have a good role in teaching kids. :)
In my opinion people should definitely seat with their children while doing home work and should monitor their work and should tell them their mistake at same time but they should help them for initial phase and slowly slowly they should leave them alone at their work.

yes, as people say parents are the first teacher of their children so they should take care of children while doing home work and studying. Parents should not leave children on tuitions. though the children goto tuition , but once parents also should check whether they have done home work or not. what children studied on particular day. and at what level of studies children are.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If parents could find enough time for kids, no need for tution, provided parents are educated. :)

Meera sandhu
Now a days parents are not taking care of children as they became busy with money earning.

I dont have children so I am not having problem now but in future I will take care of them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, but there are some parents take care of their children and parellelly they earn money too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.