Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

infact my daughter too is very intelligent and try to finish her homework by herself but can't as she just has leant writing now.She is in playway but my son is not and can't do his homework without my or his mother's help.Sometimes my daughter too help him to finish it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

how old are they?
Home work at this small age?? :woohoo:

They are just 3.5 years old? :)

Yes they give them even in playway. :)

infact my daughter too is very intelligent and try to finish her homework by herself but can't as she just has leant writing now.She is in playway but my son is not and can't do his homework without my or his mother's help.Sometimes my daughter too help him to finish it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

how old are they?

yes they write abc in diary to write it 10 times to make them learn.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

how old are they?

Yes this is what they get as home work.But not only ABC they get work in all subjects. :)
[quote="Sanjeev

Yes this is what they get as home work.But not only ABC they get work in all subjects. :)[/quote]
LKG?
ABC at this age...um.....my girl also started learning it at this age. She is 4.5 years now.

Meera sandhu
[quote="Sanjeev

Yes this is what they get as home work.But not only ABC they get work in all subjects. :)

LKG?
ABC at this age...um.....my girl also started learning it at this age. She is 4.5 years now.[/quote]

I don't know what is the syatem in schools as till 6 years they will just learn ABC. :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
[quote="Sanjeev

LKG?
ABC at this age...um.....my girl also started learning it at this age. She is 4.5 years now.

I don't know what is the syatem in schools as till 6 years they will just learn ABC. :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]
I refuse to accept paper work for such small kids. Some times they may become 'not interested'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was helping my cousins brother and sisters before and to teach those kids,really feels good.but,now i am away from them,so can't help them.Also,they are now grown up now.

Want to make each day Accountable

I was helping my cousins brother and sisters before and to teach those kids,really feels good.but,now i am away from them,so can't help them.Also,they are now grown up now.

Oh yes it always interest me whenever i teach my kids. :)
i will help them on their home work and teach them all i know for my niece.. they are very clever and intelligent :cheer: :)

Vinu
i will help them on their home work and teach them all i know for my niece.. they are very clever and intelligent :cheer: :)

I know it is interesting to teach intelligent kids..hehehe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.