Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
actually rhymes from small kids always good to hear.We like many other activities also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Guess no one watched what i posted....

sigh :(

No i saw it she is doing it nicely and she is so cute.Give me hugs from my side. :)

Never mind I will give you hugs for her dance. Let her dance more and I shall give you more hugs for that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No i saw it she is doing it nicely and she is so cute.Give me hugs from my side. :)

Never mind I will give you hugs for her dance. Let her dance more and I shall give you more hugs for that.

hahaha... :woohoo: don't give me hugs but give hugs to her she deserves it. :woohoo:

hahaha... :woohoo: don't give me hugs but give hugs to her she deserves it. :woohoo:

Read your own answer, you are asking for hugs for yourself only. So how can I say no to u.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Read your own answer, you are asking for hugs for yourself only. So how can I say no to u.

:unsure: :angry: :evil:
Ya for every guardian kids are always small.......and it is very good news that your daughter start singing.
Ya for every guardian kids are always small.......and it is very good news that your daughter start singing.

May she has started to go to school that's why she started doing it. :)
May be she start going to school that's why she start singing............what ever the matter this is a good news................
Beginning or first action of any kids look good and we love children and their activities.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sanjeev dont show children that type of things they will think like that only.

No we don't see these type of serials in front of kids.They are small but then too they catch things very easily. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.