Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even they can learn many hard poems also. It looks nice when a child does something new.

Yes RAM it looks nice to me as i have seen others kids only to be appreciated for their deeds but this time people are appreciating my kids for their deeds it really gives me pleasure. :)
Even they can learn many hard poems also. It looks nice when a child does something new.

Yes RAM it looks nice to me as i have seen others kids only to be appreciated for their deeds but this time people are appreciating my kids for their deeds it really gives me pleasure. :)

And you feel more inspired to make them do even better in future, isn't it?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And you feel more inspired to make them do even better in future, isn't it?

And that is what every parent would like too. :)

No doubt i want my kids to be more successful than me in life and thats the reason i work so hard. :)

I am seeing that potential in my daughter but i am not sure about my son but i am sure he will become in future as i know boys are slow learners. :)
Nowadays I am in full pressure and tensions....annual exams started for my LKG girl.....actually, she don't know what an exam is....so I have to afford them all :evil: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Nowadays I am in full pressure and tensions....annual exams started for my LKG girl.....actually, she don't know what an exam is....so I have to afford them all :evil: :angry:

Full pressure when your kid is in LKG? :woohoo:

What will happen when she will give exams of 10+2? :woohoo:

Of course, I will die of BP.... :woohoo:

What a difficult syllabus.....read, write and count till 50, have to learn and understand more 50 English words......I think it's a heavy burden to a kid of age 4.5 yrs

Meera sandhu

Of course, I will die of BP.... :woohoo:

What a difficult syllabus.....read, write and count till 50, have to learn and understand more 50 English words......I think it's a heavy burden to a kid of age 4.5 yrs

Oh my G this is tough for a kid of even 6 years. :evil:

I don't what is the syllabus of my kids as they will start going to school(nursery) from 1st april. :)

I don't what is the syllabus of my kids as they will start going to school(nursery) from 1st april. :)

I don't think, this much pressure is needed for young kids...they can;t afford it. :( Even mothers....... :P

Meera sandhu

I don't think, this much pressure is needed for young kids...they can;t afford it. :( Even mothers....... :P

:woohoo: i know Sandhya mothers can take much more pressure. :woohoo:

:woohoo: i know Sandhya mothers can take much more pressure. :woohoo:

everything I am ready....but to make her sit at least half hour is really a big thing :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.