Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya you are right but as the days passed his/her activities start irritating................
Ya you are right but as the days passed his/her activities start irritating................

That has already started and we are waiting their summer vacations get finished and they start going to school again. :laugh:
Children are better equipped to catch such things and they may even repeat it so beware. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Children are better equipped to catch such things and they may even repeat it so beware. :evil:

Yes they catch things too easily and repeat even the things too which are not supposed to do in front of others.But then you need to have a better control on them. :blink:

Yes they catch things too easily and repeat even the things too which are not supposed to do in front of others.But then you need to have a better control on them. :blink:

Gadgets are their main target presently, my niece often imitate like her father and even delete some contact in the process. :)
friends this topic is about children and their rhyms singing. so i request you people to discuss about the topic

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.